StartersTime Duration – 3 days
- Abacus mental arithmetic concept based on Starters syllabus.
- Basic procedures to be followed for sitting posture, pencil and abacus holding, abacus placement on the table and book, clearing abacus and fingers usage for computation to be followed
- Students assessments and evaluation methods
- Guidelines for counseling parents and students
- Guidelines for preparing children for competitions and Global Grading examinations.
During 1st level Training, the Abacus Tutors will be given a Kit containing the following:Indian Abacus, Starters Book A & B ,Stop Watch, Tutor Training Manual for 1st Level, Pencil and Sharpener, Student Prestige ReportTutor's Executive Bag, Other info. Booklet and brochure
Riders & Racers (3 & 4 Level)Time Duration – 1 day
- Advance Addition & Subtraction
- Advance level fingering exercises like fixed and repeated numbers, continuous numbers
- Horizontal addition and subtraction
- Addition and subtraction using borrowing method
During 3rd and 4th levels Training, the Abacus Tutors will be given, Ridersand Racers Book A & B each and Tutor Training manual for 3rd and 4thlevels.