Why Indian Abacus?
This is because of the following reasons:
- The generic tool - Abacus was developed and used for centuries and progressively improved in different times and countries.
- Lack of focus on improvements required made it to continue in the current design.
- With great experience and expectations of passing generations of the students, Company, did undertake to do enormous amount of research and development activities, especially on instrument based research.
- The Abacus in which way this can be improved to help the students attain the most speed with accuracy.
- The Research papers and the articles appeared in the House Journal (Monthly), made aware the Indian readers about the Abacus, and the necessity to invent an improved version.
- The continuous research and search for an improved version of Abacus resulted in long drawn out work which culminated in designing and making of the Indian Abacus.
- The Indian Abacus would reveal in detail how much more the children could benefit from this new version and its training.
- The making of the Indian Abacus necessitated continuous back-end work in designing which underwent series of changes to finally make the Indian Abacus a reality. Indian Abacus is now born.